Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Episode 1

Uploaded 29th December 2009

Hello and welcome to the first episode in a new podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone who loves playing with yarn.

What's on my needles: I've just cast on the Sparkly Red Monkeys (click here for Ravelry notes) and I'm also working on the Sock Yarn Blanket (details here).

Something I really like: David Tennant in Doctor Who!

Music: Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.

Feel free to leave a comment, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain@googlemail.com. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain.

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment