Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Friday 17 December 2010

Episode 20: Christmas Cheer!

Hello from a frozen Cheshire Plain. In this episode I make excuses for not knitting, visit a new shop and drink mulled wine- hic!

On the Needles: I finished the second Christmas cowl, made from Thistledown Yarns. I've not yet put it on Ravelry in case it gets spotted, so no photos yet, I'm afraid.

Review: Purl City Yarns, Manchester

Something I Really Like: Christmas decorations and the wonderful smells of Christmas.

Music: Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.

Links: Garnstudio Drops; King Cole; Designer Yarns; Green Eyed Monsters; Wild Fire Fibres; Fyberspates; Natural Dye Studio; Lorna's Laces.

Feel free to leave a comment here or at http://www.yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com/, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain@googlemail.com. We have a Ravelry group here, so come on over to chat. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain and on Twitter as talesfromplain (although Tweeting can be sporadic!).



Have a peaceful and relaxing Christmas!

TTFN,
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment