Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Episode 21: One Year Old!

Hello from a defrosted Cheshire Plain. In this episode I talk last minute Christmas knitting, share discoveries over my sense of self and raise a glass in toast!

On the Needles: Here's a photo of the second Christmas cowl, knit in Thistledown Yarns as promised last time:


I also completed these socks at the last minute:



The pattern is Scar by Julie Gardner and can be downloaded for free here from her blog. Details of this pair can be found on my Ravelry projects page here.

I have also cast on a third cowl, again in the Rowan Colourscape Chunky:




Review: Rowan Colourscape Chunky

Something I Really Like: My new D-SLR camera and playing on Flickr!




And yes, this was me during the podcast today. Not quite mastered the art of smiling yet...

Music: Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.

Feel free to leave a comment here or at http://www.yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com/, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain@googlemail.com. We have a Ravelry group here, so come on over to chat. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain and on Twitter as talesfromplain (although Tweeting can be sporadic!).



Happy New Year!

TTFN,
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment