Yarns from the Plain


A podcast for knitters, crocheters and anyone else who loves playing with yarn!

Episodes can be downloaded from iTunes, directly from http://yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com or streamed using the widget below.

Monday 31 December 2012

Episode 63: Pod Paaarrrty!

Hello and welcome to a celebratory episode of the podcast. It's my third podiversary - woo hoo!

Links
CaithnessCraftCollective podcast
Raspberry vodka recipe (the actual recipe is for gin but I used vodka instead)
Damson gin recipe
Christmas Pudding vodka recipe
I can't find the exact recipe I used for the Damson brandy, but you could use the Damson gin one. The reason the one we sampled was so syruppy was because I used damsons from  the freezer that had been cooked in sugar with the intention of making jam, then followed the recipe and added more sugar! If I track the recipe down, I'll post an update.

Music: Rondopolska by Barry Philips, from the album TrĂ¥d, available from Magnatune.
 

We have a listeners' map. Please go on over to pop in a pin - we're covering 5 continents now but I'd still love to see where you all are! Feel free to leave a comment here or at http://www.yarnsfromtheplain.podbean.com/, or email me at yarnsfromtheplain AT googlemail DOT com. We have a Ravelry group here, so come on over to chat. You can find me on Ravelry as talesfromtheplain and on Twitter as talesfromplain (although Tweeting can be sporadic!).


TTFN

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment